Yes! If any of our team do show symptoms they self-isolate in line with current government guidelines.
If you would like to continue with a boiler quote click here. One thing that sets us apart from other companies is that we are now offering convenient estimates through video chat to all prospective customers.
Once we understand the issue, we can provide an honest and thorough cost evaluation so you can know upfront what you will need to pay for the service. The video chat can provide you with necessary information regarding your plumbing issues without us having to come out to your property.
We have been in contact with our customers to advise them that they are to make us aware immediately of anyone showing Covid19 symptoms within the household.
In line with the government guidelines; If you yourself are currently self-isolating, or live with someone who is self-isolating due to Covid19 symptoms, we ask that you inform us immediately of your situation.
If you are displaying any symptoms, you must make us aware, we, unfortunately, will not be able to complete any work at your property. We can then rearrange your date or issue any refund paid.
On arrival of your engineer;
- Do not shake the engineer’s hand on arrival.
- Keep a suitable distance from the engineer.
- If you are concerned that anyone within the house is showing symptoms of Covid19, please contact the MPH Plumbing & Heating Office Team immediately.
- Ensure that the engineer washes his hands or uses hand sanitiser on entry – and wash your hands also.
- We will be providing updates on how to deal with working in these situations, in line with the government guidelines on best practice.
If you or anyone in your home are self-isolating we won’t be able to complete any work at your property.
You need to contact the office as soon as possible to re-arrange or to cancel the order. Under these circumstances, we will issue a full refund if one has been paid.
If you have any concerns at all, please do just drop a note over to email@example.com , 0292 169 0006 , and our office team will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.